Envirocycle. Legal policies made light.
Use of Rendered Images and Product Descriptions
Certain images on this site have been created with bright blue lighting emitting for features of the products to highlight the features and make them stand out. The actual product does not emit blue light. Many images presented on this site are 3D renderings of Envirocycle products and are for illustration purposes only. Due to the nature of recycled materials and the manufacturing processes used, products may vary slightly in features such as colour hue, tone and texture. The descriptions of the product are accurate, but free poetic license may have been used in certain cases to embellish the language when describing the composters. The use 3D rendered images and poetic license are all to inspire customers to make an informed purchase while harnessing the full power of the human imagination. If you have any questions about the product, contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com, or by phone (toll-free) at 1-866-989-3684.
Envirocycle respects the privacy and strives to protect the identities of its customers and those who use Envirocycle.com.
Envirocycle.com uses certain services offered by third parties to create a secure checkout environment. Privacy and the secure transmission of customer information through these services is subject to the privacy policies of the respective third parties.
Envirocycle transfers information in a highly secure manner by installing and using an (EV) extended validation SSL (secured socket layer) Key, which encrypts users’ data, such as credit card information and personally identifiable information when a purchase is made on the Site. This SSL key is provided by Symantec, which has verified Envirocycle’s identity. This identity verification process grants Envirocycle the following rights:
• The ability to have a green address bar.
• The ability to display the Norton Secured™ seal on the Site.
By displaying the Norton Secured™ seal on the Site, Symantec may capture, use, and disclose the IP address (which does not include any personally-identifiable information) of visitors to the Site for the purposes of:
• Preparing reports about the use of the Seal that may be provided to their customers, potential customers and the general public;
• Improving the utility of the seal or creating new services; or
• Complying with a court order, law or requirement of any government agency.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Use of this website and purchase of Envirocycle products are subject to certain terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, we recommend that you discontinue using the site.
Envirocycle uses Amazon Payments as a secure checkout method for paying using an Amazon account. Use of Amazon Payments is governed by certain agreements between you and Amazon:
Envirocycle uses PayPal Payments Pro and PayPal Express Checkout as secure checkout methods for paying on Envirocycle.com by accepted credit cards via PayPal or by using a PayPal account. Use of PayPal and PayPal services is governed by certain agreements between you and PayPal:
5 Year Limited Warranty
Envirocycle Products come with a 5 Year Limited Warranty, because we believe that a good product is one that does its job well and does it for a long time.
Rules for Proper Envirocycle Brand Usage
The Envirocycle brand includes the words, phrases, symbols and designs that are associated with Envirocycle and the products and services Envirocycle provides, which includes certain intellectual property, such as copyrighted and trademarked material, as well as non-copyrighted and non-trademarked material, known as “Brand Features“. When you use any of our Brand Features, you must always follow our “Rules for Proper Envirocycle Brand Usage” as defined below (but not limited to the definitions as defined below) as Envirocycle Brand Usage “Do’s” and Envirocycle Brand Usage “Do nots”. If Envirocycle provides written requirements (size, typeface, colors, etc.) to you at the time of our approval, you must implement them before using our Brand Features. If we provide these requirements to you after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe. Envirocycle reserves the right to modify these Rules for Proper Envirocycle Brand Usage at any time. Envirocycle also reserves the right to withdraw permission for or otherwise prohibit your use of the Envirocycle Brand Features if such use does not conform to these Rules for Proper Envirocycle Brand Usage and other terms we set from time to time. Envirocycle will not be liable in relation to any loss/damage caused by modification of these Rules for Proper Envirocycle Brand Usage.
Envirocycle Brand Usage “Do’s”:
• Distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text in some way. Capitalize the first letter, capitalize or italicize the entire mark, place the mark in quotes, use a different type style or font for the mark than for the generic name.
• Keep enough space around Envirocycle brand assets so they appear clean and uncluttered
• Spell and capitalize the trademark exactly as they are shown in the Envirocycle Trademarks as seen below.
• Use the trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form.
• Use the generic term for the product following the trademark, for example: Envirocycle composter engine, Envirocycle composteamaker, Envirocycle customer service.
• Use only Envirocycle-approved artwork when using Envirocycle’s logos.
• Follow other Envirocycle terms and policies
Envirocycle Brand Usage “Do nots”:
• Do not remove, distort or alter any element of an Envirocycle Brand Feature. That includes modifying an Envirocycle trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation, such as: Envirocycler, Enviro-Cycle, Environcycle. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of Envirocycle trademarks.
• Do not display an Envirocycle Brand Feature as the most prominent element on your web page.
• Do not display an Envirocycle Brand Feature in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by Envirocycle, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of Envirocycle or Envirocycle personnel (this includes listing Envirocycle or the Envirocycle Logo to indicate partnership, affiliation, or sponsorship).
• Do not display an Envirocycle Brand Feature on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law.
• Do not display an Envirocycle Brand Feature in a manner that is in Envirocycle’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Envirocycle (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
• Do not display an Envirocycle Brand Feature on a site that violates any law or regulation.
• Do not frame or mirror any Envirocycle page (including the page that appears in response to a click on the Envirocycle logo or Envirocycle search box).
• Do not incorporate Envirocycle Brand Features into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
• Do not copy or imitate Envirocycle’s trade dress, including the look and feel of Envirocycle web design properties or Envirocycle brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Envirocycle.
• Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to our Brand Features.
• Do not use or register Envirocycle trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or monikers.
• Do not register Envirocycle trademarks as second or third level domain name.
• Do not use Envirocycle trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
• Do not use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
• Do not assert rights over the Envirocycle brand whether by trademark registration, domain name registration or anything else.
If you have questions about our trademarks, using our trademarks with permission or if you’ve found a website that uses an Envirocycle Brand Feature inappropriately, contact our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (toll-free) at 1-866-989-3684.
Envirocycle Brand Usage: © Copyright Notice
Unless it is otherwise stated, all content, including but not limited to text and images used on this site belongs to Envirocycle.com, which is owned by Envirocycle Systems Inc., and is subject to international copyright laws. However, Envirocycle encourages its customers and prospective customers to share pictures from our site with friends and family to help spread Envirocycle composting everywhere. Feel free to share links to this site or use images from this site by themselves for your own purposes. We only ask in return, but do not require, that if you use a picture from our site, provide a link back to our website. For all other uses, including but not limited to commercial uses, contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com, or by phone (toll-free) at 1-866-989-3684.
Envirocycle Brand Usage: ™ Envirocycle Trademark Notices
Envirocycle.com uses many Trademarks:
The absence of any trademark, service mark, trade dress or other form of intellectual property from this list does not constitute a waiver of Envirocycle’s intellectual property rights with respect to that trademark, service mark, trade dress or other form of intellectual property.
™ ENVIROCYCLE is a trademark of Envirocycle Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
™ ENVIROCYCLE.COM is a trademark of Envirocycle Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
™ All related designs, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names related to Envirocycle on or from Envirocycle.com are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade dress of Envirocycle Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
™ ENVIROCYCLE LOGO1 is a trademark of Envirocycle Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
™ ENVIROCYCLE DESIGN is a trademark of Envirocycle Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
™ ENVIROCYCLE.COM DESIGN is a trademark of Envirocycle Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
™ Other Trademark Notices
All other trademarks not owned by Envirocycle that appear on Envirocycle.com or in connection with Envirocycle products are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Envirocycle. Use of these trademarks does not constitute and does not imply any endorsement, partnership, sponsorship, right, title, or interest in the trademarks by Envirocycle. Nothing contained on Envirocycle.com should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on Envirocycle.com without the written permission of Envirocycle or such third party that may own the trademark.
™ AMAZON, AVAILABLE AT AMAZON DESIGN, the AMAZON LOGO DESIGN, AMAZON PAYMENTS, PAY WITH AMAZON, the “A” DESIGN and other related designs, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names related to Amazon that are available on or from Envirocycle.com are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade dress of Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved. View the Amazon Payments, Inc. Customer Agreement, Section 8.2 to learn more about Amazon’s trademark policy >
™ CADILLAC is a trademark and/or registered trademarks of General Motors LLC. All Rights Reserved.
™ ADWORDS, BROADCAST YOURSELF, GOOGLE, GOOGLE+, G+ LOGO DESIGN, YOUTUBE, the YOUTUBE LOGO DESIGN, YOUTUBE ICON DESIGN, are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Google Inc. All Rights Reserved. View Google Permissions, Our Trademarks section >
™ LINKEDIN, LINKEDIN (STYLIZED) DESIGN and the “IN” LOGO DESIGN are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of LinkedIn . All Rights Reserved. View LinkedIn’s User Agreement, Section 3.4 to learn more about LinkedIn’s Limits >
™ PAYPAL.CA, PAYPAL.COM, PAYPAL, PayPal Acceptance Logos, PayPal Solutions Graphics, the DOUBLE P DESIGN, PAYPAL VERIFIED DESIGN, all other logos, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts related to PayPal that are available on or from Envirocycle.com are either service marks, trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or trade dress of PayPal or its licensors. All Rights Reserved. View the Paypal User Agreement, Section 1.4 to learn more about PayPal’s intellectual property and trademark policy >
™ PINTEREST, PINTEREST LOGO DESIGN, PIN IT DESIGN, PIN IT, PINTEREST BADGE DESIGN are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Pinterest. All Rights Reserved. View Pinterest’s Trademark policy >
™ SYMANTEC, VERISIGN, the CHECKMARK LOGO, NORTON and NORTON SECURED are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved. View Symantec’s Trademark Usage Guidelines >
™ LEXUS is a trademark or registered trademark of Toyota Jidosha KK (Toyota Motor Corporation) in the U.S. and foreign countries. All Rights Reserved.
™ TWITTER name and TWITTER logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Twitter, Inc. in the U.S. and foreign countries. All Rights Reserved. View Twitter’s Terms of Service, Section 7 to learn more about Twitter’s rights >
™ SKYPE is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All Rights Reserved. View Skype’s Brand Guidelines >